Fall 2017 Semester July 17th-December 16th
- We pro-rate for NEW students only.
- Tuition is due at the time of enrollment.
- We accept cash, check, or credit for payments.
- Inspire School of Ballet accepts all major credit cards.
- We do not accept cash bills over $50.
- There will be a $35.00 fee for all returned checks.
- There are NO refunds or credits – No refunds for missed classes but a makeup class at a different class time may be scheduled.
- Tuition is due in full whether or not your child completes the semester.
- Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable. Please be mindful that classes are formed and teachers are hired based on the number of students enrolling in a class, program and division.
- 5% Sibling discounts are available for in-person registration only. Discounts cannot be applied after tuition has been paid.
- For students taking more than one class per week, multiple class discounts are available. Multi-class discounts are available for in-person registration only. Discounts cannot be applied after tuition has been paid.
- There is a $40 registration fee per year which is divided into two payments of $20 per semester
PAYMENT PLAN POLICY
- Payment Plans for tuition greater than $200 may be arranged in advance at the front desk. Payment plans are billed automatically on a monthly basis via credit card. Enrollment is an entire semester commitment. It is considered a Contract Enrollment that the payee on the payment plan is responsible for the entire semester tuition regardless of whether or not the student finishes the semester.
Make-up classes are permitted within 30 days of the absence. However, they must be scheduled in advance and approved by the office. Make-up classes may not be applied to future months or applied to another student. Each student is limited to four make-up classes per semester.